Happy holidays from your friends and neighbors at Bank of Luxemburg! At this time of year we would like to take a moment to thank all our customers for the trust you put in us throughout 2017.
We’re proud to be a community bank, celebrating and supporting our hometowns all year long. From our annual Easter egg hunt to summer cookouts… from marching in local parades to sprinting through fun runs…from toy drives and much, much more… Bank of Luxemburg is honored to take part in so many worthwhile and fun events.
- Kewaunee Cookout – benefiting Kewaunee School District, raising $1,225
- Algoma Cookout – benefitting the Algoma Library Friends – Book Corner, raising $1,055
- Dyckesville Cookout – benefiting Dyckesville Lions, raising $815.50
- Bellevue Cookout – benefiting the Brown County K-9 Unit, raising $1,081
- Luxemburg Cookout – benefiting Kewaunee K-9 Unit, raising $1,255
- Sturgeon Bay Cookout – benefiting Door County K-9 Unit, raising $750
- School Supply Drive – Kewaunee County locations were drop off sites for the Kewaunee County School Supply Drive
- Dairy Dash – the bank team helped raise funds benefitting the Violence Intervention Project
- Easter Egg Hunt—the bank donated, organized and volunteered for the event at the Community Center in Luxemburg
- Big Read—as part of Money Smart Week, we read Just Saving My Money, created a Little Critter Puppet, gave out coloring books and copies of the book and served milk and cookies to local children
- Minute 2 Win It—the bank team helped raise money for Door Kewaunee Business Education Partnership
- Floats in the Algoma, Luxemburg, Dyckesville, Kewaunee, Casco and Sturgeon Bay Parades
- Toys for Tots Drive
Employees of Bank of Luxemburg also raised funds by paying $25 a quarter to wear jeans on Fridays. Quarterly, the money is given to different organizations :
- 2017 First Quarter CP Telethon – $1,325
- 2017 Second Quarter Ribbon of Hope – $1,558
- 2017 Third Quarter Feeding America – raised $1,733. The Kewaunee County Feeding America Event will take place on May 12, 2018.
- 2017 Fourth Quarter Giving Tree – Several families in Kewaunee, Door and Brown Counties are given presents as well as much needed items for their families for the holidays. The Giving Tree includes Bank of Luxemburg employee donations as well as donations from others within the communities we live and serve.
- No Shave November – Employees who participated donated $10. Money raised was donated to the American Cancer Society. Employees raised $150!
Thanks to our incredible customers, it’s been a great year for Bank of Luxemburg and the communities we serve. We’d like to wish you and yours a warm, safe and merry holiday season and a very happy 2018!